All Tipsyfly pieces are flash plated with Gold for longevity, however to make sure your jewellery lasts you a long time here are some steps you can take to avoid tarnishing.
- Fashion Jewellery reacts badly with liquids and sweat, so it is important to remove your jewellery when showering or working out. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid spraying jewellery with perfume or hairspray as the chemicals can be abrasive to the jewellery
- Just like you, your jewellery needs a break every now and then! Wipe down your
jewellery with a soft, lint free cloth (not tissues!) before storing.
- Our Tipsyfly boxes are super cute and reusable for many purposes! If you choose to use them to store your jewellery, please make sure that you place the piece in a Ziploc first as the boxes are not airtight.
- It’s best to store your pieces in separate packets as this stops them from scratching each other and avoids annoying tangles!